Golf holidays in Spain: how could you think of anything else at the moment? Spring is here, and Spain beckons…
- Hotel La Manga Club - Principe Felipe – Located in La Manga, Los Belones, Cartagena, 41 miles SW of Murcia, 77 miles SW of Alicante, province of Murcia, with three outstanding championship courses and comprehensive facilities, the high standards here have repeatedly allowed it to be named European Golf Resort of the Year.
- La Torre Golf Resort – Located 19 miles North of Cartagena, 20 miles SE of Murcia, province of Murcia, this course was created by the Golden Bear, Jack Nicklaus, this 18-hole championship course reflects the personality of golf's most successful player of all times. Nicklaus heads a golf course design company that is responsible for some of the most amazing new courses in recent times. The lush fairways here remind you of Florida's golf resorts.
- Almerimar Hotel and Golf Club -Located in El Ejido, 24 miles SW of Almeria, province of Almeria, the course has a layout conceived by the legendary South African, Gary Player (with a little help from Ron Kirby), this is a truely outstanding resort course. Almerimar has a good variety of tees, to ensure that there is a suitable challenge for every visitor. Incredible water hazards add to both the challenge and the beauty.
- La Cala Golf Resort – Located in Mijas Costa, 12 miles East of Marbella, 24 miles SW of Malaga, this is the biggest golf complex in Spain, La Cala is also a spa. The resort has three superb 18-hole championship golf courses, plus an executive 6 hole par 3 course, all set within the magnificent rolling hills of Mijas.
- Hotel Almenara – Located in Sotogrande, 15 miles NE of Gibraltar, 18 miles SW of Estepona, 71 miles SW of Malaga, this is Spain's top golf resort, Almenara is situated in the heart of Sotogrande, Almenara. Built in the traditional Andalucian style, the hotel is graced with classic terracotta colourstaht have made the region famous.
You can find what you need to plan your trip at YourGolfTravel.com. What better time to go than now…?